Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm back!

Wow. Has it really been so long since I last blogged? Time flies when you're having fun in the sun...or in an air conditioned studio, as I have been.
I've been working hard on some new items for Fall. Back to school is a fun time to dress your little girl! I remember all those years ago, when Mom and I went shopping for school clothes. It was so much fun! I little disappointing when I couldn't wear the cool clothes I wanted to because I was too small. I remember wearing "winnie the poo" brand in 8th grade. Argh. Oh well, times have changed and kids come in all shapes and sizes.....and so does my clothing line. Sizes 0-3 months to plus sizes, and everything in between. Keep watching. I'll be posting some of my new items very soon.
Can't wait? Come on by the Gloucester Sidewalk Days on August 5th, 6th and 7th. Downtown Gloucester, MA. 9-5! Save 20% on one item when you mention this blog posting.

Happy Summer.

1 comment:

  1. Follow Sew Me a Memory on facebook for updates on shows, events and locations.

    ReplyDelete