Monday, January 10, 2011

Now offering Sewing Lessons for Children, Teens and Adults!!

I am so excited to offer sewing lessons. Many of you have asked and it's finally coming to fruition. Lessons will begin in March. I will be posting a sign up form on my webpage soon, with a link here. For now, if you would like more info, please email me and I will get it right to you. Email deb@ghostmusic.com with "lessons" in the subject line.

Don't forget, submit your photo for the contest before Friday at midnight. Photos will be posted on Saturday and the winner will get a $25.00 gift certificate!!! Good luck!

9 comments:

  1. That's great Sewmeamemory! Too bad I don't live close enough to you:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful, get them started young!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great!! How exciting! I am sure a lot of people will want those lessons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, congrats! What a great idea! Good luck with your endeavors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sound so happy, Sew Me ... I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could use some to perfect what I can barely do now. I hope you inspire a lot of people to sew.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone. I really appreciate the encouragement and positive reinforcement.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How smart you are to get a running start on Spring lines.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds like you are really planning ahead! Teaching is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete